Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm still around

Didn't want you guys to forget me. Haven't posted in a while. Been busy doing food things of course. The landlord still doesn't have the building ready. Bummer. All of my inventory is in the dining room. I have plenty of spices and herbs but no building to put them in. In addition to spices and herbs I have loose tea such as chinese black, green, oolong, earl grey and darjeeling.

I will be carrying stuff from all over the world. I have parmegiana reggiano cheese and san marzano tomatoes coming in and they are imported from Italy so they are the real deal. I will also being selling dehydrated mushrooms like woodear, which is a staple in asian food and porcini for the Italian cuisine.

I have some olives coming in from Sicily and black and white truffle oil from Italy. I found an importer in Rhode Island who carries a lot of mediterranean food. I will be adding sushi making supplies such as rolling mats, sushi rice and roasted nori (seaweed) sheets and chop sticks.

Look forward to do some cooking classes.

Stay Hungry

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment