Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glad to be noticed now and then.

I was in the grocery store prior to Memorial Day. A woman that worked there came up to me and asked me a question. She said some friends and family wanted her to make tequila lime chicken and she had no clue what it tastes like or how to make it. She said "you're into all that food stuff so I thought I would ask you." Granted I know who she is but had never really talked to her about food and cooking. I took it as a compliment.
I gave her a quick run down on the marinade and the use of cilantro and she seemed happy. I was in there today and asked about her chicken and she said it came out great and everyone loved it. I told her, "now you will be known for your tequila lime chicken." She said she would definitely be making it again.
Glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment