Sunday, August 29, 2010

Talk of the Town

This eatery is going tits up. Today was they're last day. Hate to see the employees lose their job. The first time I ate there my hamburger was a hockey puck and my fries were steaming hot but rawin the middle.

The first time we went there for breakfast, everything was well made it was tasty and there was plenty of it. The next time the portion sizes were greatly reduced but the price was not. I went there with my two brothers and my mom for lunch. I am not a fan of buffets but the buffet there was awesome, everything was fresh and hot. Not sure why the exit but I ventured a guess It would be lack of gourmet food. I always had the feeling that Talk of the Town was the place to get above average cuisine. Gues that didn't work.

I feel bad for the Hillers but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment